The Voice Kids Australia 2023 Audition: Talent sees no age. It is dedication and interest that fuel the fire further. At a young age, children need the right outlet to express themselves and be recognised for their creativity and immense ingenuity.
The Voice, an impeccable singing reality show which provides a stage for singers to showcase their talent, also has a Voice Kids Franchise. The latter is what aims to give more confidence to the kids and allow them to showcase their talents and melodious voices to the world.
The Voice Uk Confirmed Contestant 2022 – Episode 7 Elimination
History of The Voice Kids Australia
The first season premiered on June 22 2014 with three teams led by judges and coaches- Delta Goodrem, Mel B and The Madden Brothers.
The application process began a year prior in 2013, when anyone between the ages of 8 and 14 who wanted to be a part of the show had to fill out an application form on the official website of The Voice.
Out of the many talented applicants, the producers selected a few, who were then invited for an audition in the auditioning cities.
The producers’ auditions included three stages. Those who made it to the end of the three stages would then go on to perform in the blind auditions. From the very first application process to the last blind stage process, nearly 80,000 contestants were narrowed down to just 100.
Apply Now! The Voice Auditions 2023 Session 23, cast, Judes
The voice kids Australia Show Basic Details:
|Genre tv-shows||TV Reality Show|
|Created By||John de Mol|
|Presented by||Darren McMullen, Prinnie Stevens|
|Judges||Mel B, Delta Goodrem, The Madden Brothers|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|Original Network||Nine Network|
|Registration Starts from||Updated Soon|
Winner of the Voice Kids Australia 2023
The Voice Kids Australia was won by Alexa Curtis in 2014, who was representing team Delta. This is only one session that was done in The voice Kids Australia.
Judges of The Voice Kids Australia 2023
the the voice australia 2023 judges are Delta Goodrem, Mel B, and The Madden Brothers
Eligibility Criteria the Voice Kids Australia 2023 Audition
- The show is meant solely for young children, and they are the only ones allowed to participate.
- It is important for the contestants to get prior permission from a parent or guardian to participate in the show.
- It is critical for the contestants to be in peak physical and mental condition in order to participate in the show.
- It is encouraged to read all the important rules and conditions before filling in the application form on the official Voice website.
How To Apply for the Voice Kids Australia 2023?
- The application process begins with filling out a registration form that can be accessed on the voice Australia 2023 official website. All necessary details are to be filled in after careful consideration of the rules and regulations.
- While filling out the application, there are certain documents which are required to be added and kept handy in case of need. These include a nationality certificate, proof of address, date of birth, parents’ undertaking, medical certificate, and photograph.
- Once the form is filled out, the interested applicants have to upload a video of themselves singing for consideration at the behest of the producers.
- It is recommended to double check the information added, and to create copies of the filled application form for future use and convenience.
The Midnight Club Season 1 Release Date, Cast, Review, Episodes
The show provides an incredible opportunity for children to allow their talent to foster and grow. With their mellifluous voices, it will be a shame to not let the world hear it too. Auditioning for the Voice Kids Australia might just be the perfect opportunity for such talented kids!
The voice Australia judges 2023
How to Register for The Voice Kids Australia 2023?
For The Voice Kids Australia 2023 Audition, You can visit the Official Page of Voice Kids Australia and than apply it
How do you get on The Voice Kids Australia?
Eligibility criteria The Voice Kids Australia 2023
-The candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
-The candidate must be able to sing a song in the English language.
-The candidate must have read the official notification for the complete details. In this show, only Junior singing talents can participate.