Indian Idol auditions 2023 for the new season are being planned & Indian Idol auditions 2023 will be conducted as per the previous versions of Indian Idol 2022 , Here are all the details you need to know about the Indian idol audition 2023, Indian Idol application 2023, How to apply for Indian Idol season 14.
Indian Idol is a singing TV reality show where participants show their singing talent by excellent singing and try to win the support of the Judges and the audience. There is an elimination process for candidates based on scores received from Judges.
The one who received the most score becomes the winner of the contest. The winner receives a cash prize of Rs. 25,00,000. In addition to this, the winner gets a contract to sing for a music company.
Indian Idol Audition 2023 Overview
|2||Created by||Simon Fuller|
|3||Based on||Pop Idol|
Monisha Jaising Vaid
Nikhil J Alva
Nivedith T Alva
|5||Presented by||Mini Mathur|
|7||Theme music composer||Julian Gingell|
|8||Country of origin||India|
|10||No. of seasons||12|
|11||No. of episodes||317|
|12||Executive producers||Anupama Mandloi (2010–present)|
Niret Alva (2005–09)
Nikhil J Alva (2005–09)
|13||Producers||Namit Sharma (2010–present)|
|15||Editor||Kumar Priyadarshi (2007, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)|
|16||Camera setup||Nitesh Choudhary|
|17||Running time||1-12 hours|
|18||Production companies||ARSenic’s Business Empire (2010–present)|
Fremantle Media India
Miditech Pvt. Ltd. (2005–09)
Optimystix Entertainment (2004-2005)
|20||Original network||Sony Entertainment Television|
|22||Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|23||Original release||30 October 2004 – present|
The first season started in 2004. It was broadcast on Sony Entertainment Television. It has so far completed 12 Seasons. Indian Idol Season 13 has already started on 10 September 2022. The first winner of the Indian Idol Season was Abhijeet Sawant. He received a cash prize of Rs. 50 Lakhs.
Read More : Indian Idol SIngers 2022
The amount of the Cash prize is not fixed. It depends upon the sponsors. The winner of Indian Idol seasons 2,3 and 4 – Sandeep Acharya, Prashant Tamang, and Sourabhee Debbarma respectively were given Rs 1 crore each.
Indian Idol Season 13 Audition
Indian Idol Season 13 has already started on 10 September 2022. This show is being hosted by Aditya Narayan. There is a team of 3 judges. Their names are Vishal Dadlani, Himesh Reshammiya, and Neha Kakkar.
There are 30 participants in this season. They come from different parts of India.
Indian Idol Judges for auditions 2023
Indian Idol Judges 2023 Name: There is a team of three judges for Indian Idol Season 13. Their names are Himesh Reshammiya, Vikas Dadlani, and Neha Kakkar.
The show is being hosted by Aditya Narayan.
Highlights of Indian Idol 2022, Season 13
Following are the main Highlights of Sony TV, Singing reality show-Indian Idol season 13.
|Show name||Indian Idol 14 |
|Completed Seasons||12 (Running 13)|
|Name of Genre||Singing Reality TV Show|
|Broadcaster||Sony Entertainment Television|
|Channel||Sony TV & Sony LIV|
|Produced By||Fremantle India|
|Starting Date||10th September 2022|
|Telecast Time||Sat-Sun at 8:00 PM|
|Repeat Telecast||Sat-Sun at 6:30 PM, 11:00 PM|
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements for Indian Idol Audition 2023
If you are good at singing and planning to participate in a TV singing Reality show, then check the following eligibility for the show.
- Candidates should have good singing skills
- He/should know about the pitch and tone of singing
- She/he should be confident
- She/she should be at least 18 years old
- In the case of a minor less than 18 years, he/she should come with a guardian.
- The candidate should be a resident and an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should be mentally and physically fit
- If not physically, he/she should be mentally fit
- There is no sex bar. It means Males and females are eligible for the show.
Documents Required for Indian Idol Audition Season 14, 2023
The following are documents required to participate in Indian Idol Season 14, 2023
- Identity proof/Pan Card/Driving License/Ration Card/ PAN Card:
- Address Proof/Voter ID/Ration Card. Driving license/Aadhaar Card.
- Any document issued by a government bearing Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent Colour Photograph
Apart from this, the candidate should have no criminal background.
How to Apply for Indian Idol Audition Season 14
Indian Idol Season 13, 2022 has already started on 10 September 2022. The contestants have already been selected. For next season 14, the procedure will remain the same. If any changes happen, the same will be updated on Sony TV’s official website.
Following are the procedures to apply for becoming a contestant in Indian Idol.
- Visit the Sony TV official website, https://www.sonyliv.com
- Go into the TV show and Select Indian Idol
- Click on the register as a new user.
- Fill in the details and submit
- Then you will receive a link on your email ID to upload Sony live App. It is compatible with both iOS and Android versions.
- Download the App and install it on your mobile
- After downloading, record a short video which length is less than 1:30 minutes, describing yourself. Name, age, sex, education, hobbies, and where from.
- Record a singing video with good audio and video quality of video length less than 1:30 minutes.
- Upload the video and other details and submit.
You will receive the reply within a month after submission. Sometimes you receive a reply within a week.
Indian Idol Audition Process 2023
After the submission of the application, the video will be screened by the Indian Idol Audition team. They will ask you to join an online interview.
In an interview, they will ask about some personal and professional details, hobbies, family background, etc. After that, they will invite you to participate in your nearest area for the physical audition. They will judge whether you’re to be selected for the show or not.
Indian Idol, a singing TV Reality show, provides a good opportunity for talented singers all across India to bloom in the singing industry. The contestants are selected through State and area-wise Indian Idol Audition teams. The contestants are rated on a score basis. There is an elimination process. The winner of the show receives a cash prize of worth minimum Rs.12 Lakhs and a contract for singing for a music company.