Australian Idol Audition 2023: Here is some excellent news for those aspiring singers who wish to succeed in the music industry and show off their singing prowess. In 2023, Australian Idol will finally make its eagerly awaited comeback.
After a protracted and difficult journey, Australian Idol will return to television in 2023.
The new season of the first singing reality competition show, which produced legends like Guy Sebastian, Shannon Noll, Casey Donovan, Jessica Mauboy, and Matt Corby, is presently casting.
You can learn the specifics about the application procedure, auditions, and other aspects of Australian Idol 2023 in this article.
Why Australian Idol 2023
The inaugural season of the Australian singing competition Australian Idol began in July 2003 and ran until November 2009. Australian Idol, a member of the Idol family, sprang from Simon Fuller’s Pop Idol, a reality show developed in the United Kingdom. Between 2005 and 2007, Australian Idol was carried on the Southern Cross Austereo Radio Network in addition to being shown on Network Ten for all seven series. Following Seven Network’s announcement that they will be buying up the show, the series will return in 2023.
A series of statewide auditions were held as part of Australian Idol in an effort to find the most marketable young vocalist in Australia. Public vote decided the outcomes of the competition’s following rounds. It was the first programme in Australia to employ this voting method.
How to apply for Australian Idol 2023
The application for Australian Idol 2023 is fairly easy to complete. Only submissions made through their official website will be accepted. To know about How to register for Australian Idol 2023, Please follow the instructions below:
- To register, participants must go to the Australian Idol Casting.
- The participants must enter all pertinent information, including name, date of birth, gender, address, phone number, etc.
- Participants are allowed to post a vocal audition video showcasing their vocal range and singing ability. The video’s format must be the same as what is described on the official website.
- If a contestant chooses not to submit a video along with their application, they can choose to have a face-to-face Zoom call with an Australian Idol producer instead. The participants must sign up for the face-to-face Zoom call first.
- Please read the official Terms & Conditions before submitting the application form as any infractions could lead to rejection.
What is Eligibility Criteria for Australian Idol 2023 Audition
The following prerequisites must be met in order to be eligible to compete on Australian Idol 2023:
- As of September 1, 2022, the participant should fall within the age range of 15 to 28 years.
- The participant must have been a citizen of Australia or have been a resident there legally for at least two years.
- The participant must have received all three doses of the required vaccinations and must have a current immunisation record.
- Any contract the participant has with a different producer, record label, or TV programme should be null and void.
Who are the Australian Idol Judges 2023
We can assume that the new Australian Idol judges will be well-known people, even though Seven Network hasn’t yet confirmed who they are. In light of this, according to Australian Idol Wikipedia, Ricki-Lee Coulter, Keith Urban, Delta Goodrem, and Kyle Sandilands are being considered as prospective judges for the upcoming Season 10 revival of Australian Idol.
Who was the Australian idol judges 2022
According to 7sevan, American Idol judge Harry Connick Jr., former Idol judge Kyle Sandilands, Amy Shark and Meghan Trainor will be the host of Australian idol judges 2022.
What is the Audition Process for Australian Idol audition 2023
There are two auditioning procedures.
- Upload a video: In this mode, you must upload a clip of your performance in a video format or to a producer-friendly website, such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Virtual auditions: You must perform a virtual audition by singing to an Australian producer via Zoom in this method. You will be given a set amount of time during which to do this.
Who is hosting Australian Idol 2023
Fans of Australian Idol are aware that the hosts carry the programme. James Mathison and Osher Gunsberg, better known by their stage names “Andrew G,” were the team that held the title at first.
The hosts for the upcoming season have not yet been revealed.
When Australian Idol will it premiere?
In 2023, Channel 7 and 7plus will begin airing Australian Idol, though a specific air date has not yet been announced. Keep checking back!
Q1- Is Australian Idol still running?
Ans- Australian Idol was televised on Network Ten for all seven seasons and was broadcast via the Southern Cross Austereo Radio Network between 2005 and 2007. The show will be back in 2023 following the announcement that Seven Network announced they will be bringing the show back.
Q2- Who was the last winner of Australian Idol?
Stan Walker Was the winner of the Last Australian Idol.
Q3- Who won Australian Idol Guy or Shannon?
Ans- Guy Sebastian Own contestant and become the First Australian Idol.
Q3- Is Australian Idol 2023 Returning in Season 10?
Ans- Yes, The series will return in 2023 after Seven Network announced they will be picking up the show.
Q4- When will the Application open for Australian Idol 2023
Australian Idol 2023 has already started nationwide wide. If you are planning to audition for Australian Idol Season 10, You can visit the Official Website of the Show.