The Voice blind auditions: It’s that time of year once more when tens of thousands of aspiring artists stand in line for hours to play for the Voice producers, giving them the opportunity to perform for the “The Voice Blind Auditions” in front of the celebrity judges, giving them a chance to make it on TV!
It has been about nine months since the Girl Named Tom siblings were declared The Voice’s season 21 champion and made history. After no new episodes of the NBC singing competition series debuted this spring, fans are now growing impatient. Having said that, The Voice will return soon, though it won’t be the same.
According to Deadline, Frances Berwick, Chairman of Entertainment Networks at NBCUniversal Television, said, “Going into the 21st cycle in the fall, The Voice is one of the most popular shows on television and we want to maintain it that way.
We want to make this legendary series an event. We believe that The Voice will continue to air on NBC for a very long time to come and that the best approach to safeguard the brand while also exceeding fan expectations is to deliver one incredible cycle this year.”
When is The Voice returning for the next season?
On Monday, September 19 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC, The Voice season 22 will get premiered. Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET will also see the show’s airing. Blake was the first to reveal in a TikTok on May 13 that the programme would be getting new episodes.
Every year since The Voice’s formal launch in April 2011, there have been two cycles (spring and fall). But NBC revealed that starting in 2022, The Voice would only have one season every year, just before the season 20 finale. The network is now considering the success of the popular show for another ten years.
The Voice Blind Auditions Eligibility Criteria
- You must be eligible to receive the 1st prize, should one be offered, and you must be physically present in the United States with the freedom to live and work there. You are required to give Producer any supporting documentation or proof needed to verify the information above, including but not limited to
- A current US passport or the combination of a current US driver’s licence and a current social security card, and
- Any work permits needed by the state of California (if any).
- By October 1, 2022, you must be at least thirteen years old. Everyone who fits this requirement, including those who are much older than thirteen, is welcome and encouraged to apply to participate. Any parents and legal guardians must sign the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent form, which is an attachment to this application, for all applicants who are under the age of eighteen.
- If chosen as a participant, you must not currently be a candidate for public office and must agree not to do so until one year following the initial broadcast or other exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear.
- In line with applicable regulations, you must freely consent to, complete, and execute a background check, as well as sign any paperwork the Producer may want in conjunction with the background check.
- The Participant Agreement, Release and Arbitration Provision and all exhibits, schedules, and attachments thereto, which will be provided to you by the Producer and will include, among other things, release forms and waivers for review and signature by you and/or your family members, are required before you can accept an invitation to participate. Additionally, any offer to participate may be contingent upon your consenting to examinations in Los Angeles, California, by medical specialists chosen by and compensated by the Producer, and upon their certification that you meet all physical and psychological standards.
- You must be willing to go to and stay in one or more undisclosed locations in the United States for several weeks at any time between October 2022 and May 2023 if you are chosen as a participant (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer). The producer will cover the cost of any economy trip.
- If your involvement would lead to improper behaviour or the impression of improper behaviour, you may not take part in the Program. If you or any member of your household is or was an employee, officer, director, or agent of any of the following during the last two (2) years, the Producer and any television network airing the Program will take that into account in reaching their decision.
- The program’s producer, MGM Television Entertainment Inc., UAMG Content, LLC, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Universal Television LLC, any organisation owned by, controlled by, or connected to any of the aforementioned, or any television network airing the programme, or any of their respective direct or indirect parent, subsidiary, affiliated, or related entities;
- The Program’s sponsors or their advertising agency,
- any individual or organisation providing products, services, or rewards to the Program, and
- Any individual or organisation participating in the development, production, distribution, or other exploitation of the Program or any version thereof. Additionally, Producer reserves the right to disqualify any individual whose participation in the Program could give the impression of being improper if Producer determines, in its sole discretion, that the individual is sufficiently involved in the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program.
The aforementioned eligibility requirements may be modified, edited, or altered whenever and however the Producer sees fit.
Coaches for The Voice season 22
Blake Shelton, John Legend, Gwen Stefani, and newcomer Camila Cabello are the coaches for The Voice’s 22nd season.
Kelly Clarkson, who joined The Voice in February 2018, is being replaced by Camila. For eight seasons, she was a part of the show.
Blake invited people to duet his TikTok video to MIKA’s song “Grace Kelly” when he announced that The Voice would premiere in the fall. Soon later, John shared a video of himself singing with the performer of “Comeback as a Country Boy.” Then Gwen, Blake’s wife and the lead singer of No Doubt, revealed that she would also be participating on The Voice with a little singing performance. The owner of GXVE Beauty previously served as a coach on the NBC programme for five further seasons, including 7, 9, 12, 17, and 19.
Last but not least, Camila made a fleeting but telling cameo in a TikTok duet to announce her attendance. Ariana Grande’s departure from The Voice as presenter of The Kelly Clarkson Show and coach for season 21 became official at that point.
Although Kelly hasn’t spoken about quitting the programme just yet, her exit isn’t entirely unexpected. The co-host of the American Song Contest earlier admitted that she wants to rearrange her schedule in order to spend more time with her children.
How to succeed in The Voice blind auditions
Pick The Right Songs
Choose songs that have been well-known during the past five years. This is because they demand it for the callback The Voice blind auditions. Therefore, it would be best to prepare these in advance and hope for a callback.
A minimum of two of your tracks should be uplifting. Encourage them both if you’re attending the open call. You may bring two upbeat songs and one mellow song to the callback or private audition. But it’s best to keep everyone optimistic.
Dress The Part
You should dress like an artist, which should go without saying. If you aren’t a professional musician, you could find this awkward. This will seem more awkward if you primarily hang out with pals who aren’t musicians or artists and have a dress code for your 9 to 5 corporate job.
Own The Room
Casting for the show includes good personalities as well as good singers. Characters are being cast for their television programme! You want to OWN the space as soon as you enter it.
Know Your Story
Following your callback vocal The Voice blind auditions, you will be assigned to “casting” if you get past the open call and callbacks. You’ll be taken to a room with a camera and a casting director, where you’ll be questioned about your life. This is so they can identify the most fascinating individuals and their fascinating tales.
How To Rehearse
Your songs should be practised until you can sing them when you’re asleep. You should record yourself doing them, then watch the video and give feedback. Set up two cameras (phones), one to capture your face up close and the other to capture your full body. It will take some effort if you are a novice performer to appear and feel natural. So you’ll have to put in extra effort on this.
However, avoid performing for the camera. It will be clear to the judges. Enjoin the music. Be the sound. Identify the song’s primary meaning. When you perform, you should exude personality. Regardless of your personality.
- How to Apply for The Voice Kids Australia 2023 Audition, Age, Eligibility
- How to Apply For The Voice Auditions 2023 Session 23
- द वॉयस इंडिया ऑडिशन 2022 | The Voice India Auditions 2022 Registration